* 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
* 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 lb chicken sausage
* Two 15 oz cans Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 large bunch collard greens or kale (tough stems removed and finely chopped)
* 3/4 cup dry white wine * 5-6 cups chicken stock (vegetable ok or water)
* 1/4 tsp Marash Chile pepper flakes (optional)
* One 15 oz can tomatoes, with juice
* 1 TBSP Tuscan Sun spice blend
* Rosemary Salt to taste
1. Heat 1 TBSP EVOO over medium-high heat in large pot. Add sausage and cook with wooden spoon to break up the meat, until no longer pink and lightly browned, remove meat from pan, set aside.
2. In same pot, add 1 TBSP EVOO over medium heat. Add the onion & garlic; sauté for about 5 mins.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and add beans, greens and spices. (You can always add fresh rosemary sprig from the garden, we always do). Give the veggies a good stir. Add the wine and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until about 1/2 the wine evaporates.
5. Add the stock and tomatoes, return meat to pot. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for about 35-40 minutes. Taste for seasonings and adjust as needed.